How Can You Reduce Wrinkles Naturally At Home?
Unfortunately, aging and wrinkles are inevitable. However, there is no need to give up on your skin so quickly. Wrinkles start to develop on body parts that are mostly exposed to the sun, such as the face, hands, forearms, and feet. You can expect the wrinkles to develop during your 40s and 50s as your skin's moisture and thickness levels start to drop.
People pay less attention to the initial signs of aging and then get panicked at the sight of wrinkled hands or feet. However, there are ways in which you can reduce the visible signs of aging. If you search "anti-wrinkle treatments," you will be overwhelmed by the number of options available. Treatments such as laser, botox, and creams, are either expensive, invasive, or require time to deliver the results.
Another easy way to get rid of your wrinkled face or hands is to buy an anti-wrinkle hand pad or face pad. After its easy application, you can leave the silicone hand pad or face pad overnight.
Natural Anti-Wrinkle Remedies
Taking care of your skin requires time, money, and effort. If you are trying to reduce wrinkles from your face in an inexpensive way, natural remedies can do wonders for you. All the natural nutrients can keep your skin soft, smooth, and wrinkle-free.
1. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is popularly known for its moisture and healing powers. Applying the vitamin E enriched plant for 90 days can diminish fine lines and wrinkles from your face. Dehydration is a major cause of dry skin and wrinkles. Also, Aloe Vera can help you get rid of dull skin as well.
Aloe Vera is one of the best anti-damaging remedies as it penetrates your skin and repairs the damage from the inside. It also encourages healthy cell growth by preventing any harm.
- Get one egg white and mix it with two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel
- Massage the mixture on your face and forehead gently
- Leave the mixture for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water
2. Prepare a Banana Mask
Whether you fancy eating, drinking, or masking a banana on your face, this fruit can deliver fantastic results. It is enriched with Vitamin A, B6, and C, making it a perfect candidate to fight against aging signs. When applied to your skin, the banana mask can reverse the skin damage and eliminate any free radicals.
- Squash one banana in a bowl to make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste evenly to your skin, including the area around your eye
- Massage it onto your skin gently
- Leave the paste for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water
3. Yogurt Mask for Your Skin
A healthy yogurt face mask comes with many advantages. The Lactic Acid present in it can easily dissolve any dead skin cells, which in turn brightens your complexion. The Vitamin E content present in it promotes skin repair while clearing the blemishes.
- Add two teaspoons of yogurt to the juice of one lemon
- Mix one teaspoon of honey to the mixture
- Apply to your skin and let it dry for fifteen minutes
- After fifteen minutes, wash your face with cold water
Turmeric is known for its healing and antiseptic properties, making it a valuable addition to your list of natural remedies. When applied to the skin, turmeric forms a protective barrier that keeps the germ and pollutants outside. Plus, its antioxidant property prevents any damage by free radical and promote the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with two teaspoons of yogurt
- Massage the mixture on your skin and leave it there for fifteen minutes
- Wash it off and pat dry your skin